Homeopathy/A little 5 years boy child going to die - please help immediately

Respected Dr.Alva Irish,

I am the mother of my first boy child who is only 5 years old. I have no other child.  
I am writing this mail with a hope that you will help my son of 5 years only who is suffering from DMD –Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. The fact that the boy presently walking in normal ways having some weakness in legs, find difficult to move in height like staircases, I have consulted Neuro surgeon and gone for taste, and it has been found that the “CPK” count is 17170,- maximum count. The Doctor has told that there is no allopathic treatment for this symptom. And also he said that the boy will die very soon within a life cycle of 10-15 years. I have complete believe in Homeopathic treatment, hence I am writing this mail to you for a kind help and proper advice. I am ready to purchase Homeopathic medicines as per your advice. Please help and save my son of 5 years only. He is the only child and son of my family. If you in need other information, please write to me. The boy is purely vegetarian and entire family members are also completely vegetarian. “CPK” taste has been also done of me - mother, no difficult has been observed, in CPK count of my (mother) blood    

With regards and looking to your kind and immediate help in this matter.

DHARA - mother

I can help your boy BUT you will need to become a lifetime client of mine (He does) because this will take time even years.
Go to my website to the order page and pay for lifetime homeopath.
Then e-mail me privately from my website, follow the directions as to sending me samples form him and answer the questionnaire. And the waiver.
I am looking forward to helping you and him.
Dr. Alva Irish

Dr. Alva Irish

I can answer all questions regarding Homeopathy and Naturopathy. I am the CEO and Homeopathic Research Scientist for Center For Mankind a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization dedicated to finding cures and treatments for Genetic and incurable diseases using Homeopathy / Naturopathy alone.

Dr. Alva Irish was born in Liberty, Texas, the heart of Petroleum country. You could push a gas pipe into the ground, hook it to a gas heater, and light it to heat your home. This is bad for anyone, and so she became interested in Health at a very early age. Using and studying Homeopathics since age 13, she and her husband Joe were poisoned with Carbon monoxide in l996. They were given the edict, "Get your affairs in order!". She was also diagnosed with Variegate Porphyria (VP), Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT), and Angeoedema. The VP and PCT, which causes a genetic sensitivity to light and chemicals, which was triggered into action by the Carbon monoxide. She was told bluntly, that she was going to die. That she could never take antibiotics, or any medicines of any kind again, and that there was no hope, no cure for her condition. Well, Dr. Irish thought otherwise. She quickly went to work and finished her Doctorates, winning the coveted Silver medal for making the Highest Honors in Scholastics from the British School of Homeopathy. They awarded her the title to use of FBIH. She did this for two reasons. First, she made a promise that if she did in fact survive, in return, she would do everything she could to find treatments and cures for so-called incureable and genetic diseases using alternative means. The other reason, was to save herself and her family. And she had no time. Having already put off finishing the degree work she had initiated for thee last 15 years, she went ahead and within one year finished her Phd, and three Doctorates, DHM, DN, and DD. Homeopathics are not excreted by the liver, so they were completely safe for her to take. She polished her skill in using them so that she latenized all of her symptoms, spurring Social Security into sending her a letter telling her, "Your Health has Improved" and removing her from the disabled list! This to a person with an incurable Genetic condition!