Homeopathy/lower back pain and leg muscle weakness

DEAR sir im being treated by chyrpractor for back pain. it has both my calf and thye muscles to weaken.Esp. right calf/m.r.i. showed no hern. discs but it showed puffing bulges inbetween discs which is arthritis. what is my best course of treatment. my DR.says walk but pain is to much esp. muscle pain. Please Help  thank you    BOB

Dear mr BOB

Homoeopathy always stands ahead in treating rheumatic / Arthritic disease which deteriorate your discs or other joints.  
For a success of the treatment in any medical system above disease needs lot of exercises meaning moving the effected joints with out load several times in a day.
What is my experience in homoeopathy is for a few days maximum up to 10 days there can be a bit increase in pain and then it subside, and you will be able to do all normal work with about any problem. only thing would be you need to keep away from over straining of that joint.

i myself was having the problem 10 years ago and was almost immobile for a week.  now today i can carry a weight of 25kg to my 3rd floor of my house.  it took around a month for me to recover to very reasonable levels.

Homoeopathic Remedy like Hypericum, Rhux tox, Ruta, Bryonia etc can be used according to the patient and symptoms.  For which a proper case working is needed and it is a very detaild processes which can not be done through this web.

you are requested to meet a good homoeopath for a proper prescription in your case.

hope you are clear. if you need our help in treatment you can contact through my website.

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!