Homeopathy/query for kidney cyst treatment

Question
sir namaskar my mother was 52yrs old today find a cyst in her kidney by ultrasound so i request u to suggest me what i can do for her what type of treatment better for her

Answer
Dear Rajesh,
         Renal cysts are mostly congenital, i.e. they exist since birth and are only discovered by chance at a later time in life. If asymptomatic and not causing any pathological changes in the kidney, these cysts are best left alone. They do not respond to medications and can only be got rid of by surgical interventions. Your mother will need medications only if the cyst starts causing problems such as stone formation, pus accumulation, or obstruction. To ensure that your mother's kidney remains healthy, ask her to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily, consume citrus fruits regularly, and exercise every day. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri