Homeopathy/Shrunk penis, pain, soft erections, masturbation

Question
QUESTION: Dear doctor,

My penis is shrunk, and I have very weak and soft erections. Moreover, it pains when I try to get erection. This is all because of excessive masturbation, I fear that I will get gangrene. Is this true? Please advice me any homeopathic remedy for this. Will yohimbinum work in this condition? Will I get gangrene? I fear a lot of it.

ANSWER: Dear Yousuf,
         I don't know your age. If you are above 30 years of age, I suggest that you see an andrologist to get yourself examined and investigated. We must know if you have any underlying pathology. Please stop worrying about developing Fournier's gangrene. It is quite rare, and occurs in people with very poor immunity. I feel you should not start any treatment before getting yourself diagnosed. You should get your serum testosterone level measured. Further, the fact that you experience pain when you have erections points towards Peyronie's disease, a condition in which scar tissue forms within the body of the penis. Please see an andrologist and tell me what he says. I will then prescribe something for you accordingly. Thank you.

QUESTION: Hi there,

I am 21 years of age. I went to a urologist on Thursday. He prescribed me pain killers and some type of anti-organism cream. It is important to note that I got this problem from vigorous and excessive masturbation. My main symptoms are soft erections, pain in penis, extreme redness of penis and penis sensitivity issue. I hope you can understand my situation and condition. I am not afraid of fournier's gangrene, but I am afraid of dry gangrene of penis.

Answer
Dear Yousuf,
         You can never suffer from dry gangrene of your penis unless the entire blood supply to it gets cut off; so, please stop worrying. As for the redness, pain, and sensitivity, you must have been extremely harsh with your own body during masturbation, if it has to get this bad. On the homeopathic side, I suggest that you start with Arnica mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, three times daily for a fortnight. It will reduce the inflammation and pain caused due to trauma. This medicine also has antibiotic properties. Please keep me informed about your response to the medicine. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri