I read on a website that Silicea should not be taken if an individual has implants because its objective is to rid the body of foreign objects.  I have lens implants in my eyes and I was wondering if this applies to me and if it is safe for me.  Thank you.

Yes Ms  Laura

Silica has a capability to throw the other materials inside body. Generally this happens in case of any such trend already there. whereas implants are made of materials acceptable for the body. So it may not happen.
But  there are people for whom sometimes this implants are rejected. So if your body has even a small percentage rejection trend it will be activated by the silica. so better avoid it.
Please analyze the case properly to see if the remedy is silica only or not, because there are a lot of similar remedies like it.
If you take emotional and mental symptoms of the patient for consideration of the remedy you may get a different remedy suitable for you. That remedy most of the times will be much better than silica.
You had asked a difficult question to explain. I have a lot of things to tell. But as  I am not good in typing it is causing difficulty. Sorry for that. If you are not clear you can ask me back specific point.

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!