Homeopathy/Calcaneuos spur

Question
Greetings

I am diaognised calcaneous spur bilateral in both foots since 1 month ago please suggest the medicine to get rid of it for ever.
i changed the footwear and i heard english medicine is no use

Thanks
shoaib

Answer
Dear Shoaib,
         Please give a contrast bath to your feet, i.e., take two buckets of water, one containing ice water and the other containing bearably hot water. Dip your feet in the hot water bucket first for about 10-15 seconds and then place them in the ice water bucket. Then repeat this process till the hot water goes cold and the ice water warms up to room temperature. Do this at least once daily. On the homeopathic side, take Aranea diadema 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily for 2 months. This should facilitate the resorption of the spurs for good. Please do keep me informed about the progress. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri