Homeopathy/Child Problem of Adenoid Gland

"Respected Sir,
Whether for a 4 year 8 month old boy suffering from Adenoid Gland problem there is treatment in homeopathy..The child is frquently suffering from attacks of cold/cough fever along with mouth breathing/running nose.ENT Doctors are suggesting surgery ,we are not ready.Please help"

Dear Sonulingam,
         I personally feel that there is no need to hurry for surgery. You can certainly give Homeopathy a try. It would be advisable for you to consult a homeopath close to you for constitutional treatment. However, if you wish to try some specific medicines first, you can give the child Baryta iodatum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, for a month. If he responds well, he may simply land up getting cured. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.