Homeopathy/problem with seman leakage

Hello doctor,My problem is semen leakage at the time of urination. It happens when I do not masturbate for a week. While it happens I feel pain and irritation in my urinary tract and left side of lower abdomen. But the pain goes away if I masturbate.  I have had this problem for 10 years (I am 31 now). I think it happend for over masturbation. My penis is week, does not erect completely and vains are visible. My body and muscles are week. Recently I feel weekness in my legs. Now I am afraid of getting married. Please doctor help me.

First and foremost, please get yourself examined by a qualified doctor, preferably an andrologist, to know if you are suffering from an organic problem. Secondly, get your urine sample tested when you pass this substance along with it to confirm that is semen and nothing else. This is very important, as there are many other conditions that can lead to the passage of a thick fluid along with urine. In the meanwhile, you can start with Selenioum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. This, along with any multivitamin containing zinc, will help you to a great extent. Please keep me informed about your progress. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.