Homeopathy/Addiction

Question
one of my family member suffers from withdrawl symptoms.this person has been into addiction and will have severe panic anxiety attach during Moon cycles- Full moon and no moon.
we tried to admit in rehab,but no use.
is there any medicine for detoxification, drug addiction and lessen the cravings also for panic attacks

Thanks
Jaudev

Answer
Dear Jauadev,
         I'm afraid you will have to be more specific about this patients past addictions and current withdrawal symptoms for me to be able to prescribe something suitable for him. The homeopathic remedy Nux vomica can be tried in the 30C potency, but the results may or may not be very encouraging. If possible, please give me more details about this persons behavior during these panic attacks. That way, I will be in a better position to help him out. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri