Homeopathy/ingrown toe nails

Dear Sir. My 15 year old daughter has developed an ingrown toenail problem. She has already had one nail surgery on her big toe of her left foot, now the other side of the same toe is inflamed, red, swollen and pussy and adjoining toe is getting inflamed too... Doctor told us it is common in young people who just had a general growth spur, which she certainly did. Otherwise she is healthy, happy and easygoing personality.Does not like meat, fish, otherwise has a healthy balanced diet.
I look forward to your reply.

Please give your daugther Silicea 200C, 4 pills twice daily for 15 days. Let us see how she responds top this remedy. It covers both her symptoms, namely the ingrowth of the nails as well as the pus formation. There are two things that can happen: either the pus will drain off naturally or get re-absorbed into the system. Please do keep me informed about the progress of her condition. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.