I am simple course DHMS(Dhaka),I am private company job & part time practice so not a expert then my help me.

1. Sexual problem : Patient husband wife sexual very weak sort time out. penis not precipitous long time.

2. HBs Ag + problem : Patient Medical unfit.

so this time apply patient.

1. Patient Anacadium + Acid phos Power,  
  Canthrish-Q + Damiana-Q

2. Patient Lycopodium + Nux power
  Siounthas-Q + Selidonium-Q

next time what medicine apply pls help me. or details mail send me.

Dear Dr. Saboz,
         You are already using the best specific medicines for this case. However, if this patient is still not responding very well, you can give him Withania somnifera mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Also, treating him constitutionally can produce better results. As for his liver, you can give him either Schwabe India's alpha-Liv or SBL's Liv-T. They are both extremely useful in protecting the liver as well as treating liver disorders. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.