my son, 11 years of age, has developed osteomyelitis around the right ankle. the problem started with repeated knocks on his right ankle while cycling. so while there is no pain, the swelling around his right ankle has stayed and he tends to limp whether there is pain or not. we have already shown him to an orthopaedic surgeon who asked for an x-ray first and an mri later (which reported osteomyelitis and scar tissue). after getting both reports, the doctor said that we need a biopsy to determine what antibiotics to use. we will be getting the biopsy done in a day or two. but being a regular user or homoeopathy (to great effect) i wanted to know if you could suggest some treatment for my son.

Your son's life as a normal human being depends on him walking.
Get the antibiotics.
Homoepathics will not be messed up by antibiotics and vice versa.
Your son's condition is serious enough for me to do a complete workup on him. I cannot do such a case here.
Go to my website
To the order page and pay for a complete workup.
Mail me the waiver and his hair sample and a picture. You can e-mail me a picture as well.
I am looking forward to helping your son.
Dr. Alva Irish

Dr. Alva Irish

I can answer all questions regarding Homeopathy and Naturopathy. I am the CEO and Homeopathic Research Scientist for Center For Mankind a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization dedicated to finding cures and treatments for Genetic and incurable diseases using Homeopathy / Naturopathy alone.

Dr. Alva Irish was born in Liberty, Texas, the heart of Petroleum country. You could push a gas pipe into the ground, hook it to a gas heater, and light it to heat your home. This is bad for anyone, and so she became interested in Health at a very early age. Using and studying Homeopathics since age 13, she and her husband Joe were poisoned with Carbon monoxide in l996. They were given the edict, "Get your affairs in order!". She was also diagnosed with Variegate Porphyria (VP), Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT), and Angeoedema. The VP and PCT, which causes a genetic sensitivity to light and chemicals, which was triggered into action by the Carbon monoxide. She was told bluntly, that she was going to die. That she could never take antibiotics, or any medicines of any kind again, and that there was no hope, no cure for her condition. Well, Dr. Irish thought otherwise. She quickly went to work and finished her Doctorates, winning the coveted Silver medal for making the Highest Honors in Scholastics from the British School of Homeopathy. They awarded her the title to use of FBIH. She did this for two reasons. First, she made a promise that if she did in fact survive, in return, she would do everything she could to find treatments and cures for so-called incureable and genetic diseases using alternative means. The other reason, was to save herself and her family. And she had no time. Having already put off finishing the degree work she had initiated for thee last 15 years, she went ahead and within one year finished her Phd, and three Doctorates, DHM, DN, and DD. Homeopathics are not excreted by the liver, so they were completely safe for her to take. She polished her skill in using them so that she latenized all of her symptoms, spurring Social Security into sending her a letter telling her, "Your Health has Improved" and removing her from the disabled list! This to a person with an incurable Genetic condition!