Homeopathy/sexual disorder

Question
Hi doc my age is 27 and hav a lot  problems due to musterbation abt 7 or 8 years u feel a lot.of weekness my legs are like wood stick or robotic walk all tym stress and no erection my penis has.no power now it like before I feel fluid in my urine and m very worried abt this dn kno wat to do plzzz help me and tel if there is any.treatment. m geting week n week day by day plz help me thnx  From dubai

Answer
Dear Juni,
         Please do not worry. Although modern science believes that sexual excesses are harmless, we homeopaths do believe that anything in excess is bound to lead to some problem or the other. First and foremost, stop feeling guilty about the past. Eat healthy and exercise regularly to get back your lost vigor and vitality. On the homeopathic side, I suggest that you try two medications, namely Withania somnifera mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for a month; and Acidum phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Indulge in masturbation only when your sexual desire is at the maximum, to vent your energies. Do not do so just for the fun of it. Learn to divert your mind away from sexual matters by focusing on your work and other interests. That way, you will do everything in moderation and will have no problems. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri