Homeopathy/Allergy due to dust & sour food items

Question
Dear Sir,
I have a severe dust & sour food item allergy. Some specific smells like cigarette, dust, floor cleaner, new paint, etc, i cannot bear. as soon as i expose to them, sudden chest congestion occurs.
Similarly, If i take any food item having taste sour, i started feeling nasal & chest congestion. Sometimes this chest congestion appear like asthmatic or like bronchitis. Sometimes, in past, it also lead to high eosinophile count.
I generally having sluggish liver, appetite is very low. suffers from constipation regularly. My father is also having problem of eosinophilia.
I have already tried medicines like Ars Alb. 200/1M, Puls 200, phoporus 200, Blatta Q, etc.
Plz suggest something for this allergy problem.

Answer
Dear Ujjawal,
         Since you have already tried all the common remedies used for such allergies and have not seen much improvement, there is no point in trying them again. From my experience, a remedy China officinalis may be of value in your case, as it seems to be covering all your symptoms pretty well. I suggest that you start taking it in the 30C potency, taking 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Let us see if you respond well to this remedy. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri