My mother facing initial diabetes 278 please suggest best homeopathic remedy for diabetic cure Thank you

Dear Ateeq,
         Please note that diabetes is a metabolic disorder, which can only be controlled, but not cured. Your mother will have to make changes to her diet and exercise regularly, if she wishes to try homeopathic medicines. The best specific mixture to treat diabetes in Homeopathy is that of Syzygium jambolanum, Abroma augusta, and Gymnema sylvestre mother tinctures all in equal proportions. 20 drops from this mixture will have to be taken with water three times daily for 15 days. Then, check her blood sugar levels again. If she is still not better, you will have to opt for constitutional treatment from a homeopath close to you or put her on herbal tablets of karela, neem, and jamun. If she still does not improve, I'm afraid she will have to start taking allopathic medicines. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.