Dear sir,
My age is 25 years
I am your old  patient my question from you is that currently I am suffering from premature ejaculation I cum within 4 to 5 strokes but i can do foreplay for a long time.
These are the few symptoms

1.I feel thirst after few intervals.
2.I urinate very frequently  usually after drinking water.
3.I have a abdominal issues from early childhood i have chronic constipation problem but the stool comes in a thin form.
4.I have a asthma problem not very acute, occurred in 2012  .
5. I am week in health one can say skinny .
6. sometimes feel itching in eyes.
7. I am allergic to dust ,dust effect on nose and eyes .
8. Appetite is ok.
9. I have a hypertension problem .
10. I am over sensitive to things what ever work i do I ,  i do it like hell While working sometimes  i skip food, water .
11. while masturbation  i try to make it over asap

History : I have started masturbation from very early age and due to that I was suffering from seminal leakage and 2 years back you have diagnosed me and prescribed me acid phos 30c for 1 month  for sexual excesses  
And after the course i felt  90 % fine .
Now I am afraid about my future please suggest me the right medicine.

Dear Sushant,
         You need to basically relax mentally, even during sexual activity. You are suffering from premature ejaculation, because you have trained our body to ejaculate quickly during masturbation. You will have to change this habit by using the start-stop-start technique. This will help to increase the time duration before ejaculation. Also, I suggest that you start taking the homeopathic remedy Calcarea phosphoricum in 30C potency. Take 4 pills twice daily for a month. You should feel much better with this medicine. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.