Homeopathy/Soft Erection

Question
I am kawsar 37 years old male, I am suffering fron weak erection. I ejaculate before penetration. testosterone level is 4.26ng/dL. no diabetic. Please Help me.

Answer
Dear Kawsar,
         Your testosterone level is on the lower side. That is possibly why you are facing this problem. I suggest that you see an andrologist to find out why your testosterone level has dropped. In the meanwhile, you can start off with the homeopathic remedy Withania somnifera Q, taking 20 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for a month. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri