Homeopathy/Again

Question
QUESTION: Dear Dr. Prasad Ji

My name is Abhishek Sharma and I posted my question on constipation. As suggested by you (29.04.2014 & 30.04.2014), I took the medicine Calcarea carbonic a 30C, 3 drops in 1 teaspoon of water twice for 7 days. Since I didn't benefit, I INCREASED this limit to 5 drops/teaspoon of water/TWICE a day for 5 days but benefit is still negligible (not more than 5%). Sometimes the feces become lighter but that's it. I still have to put in 25 minutes to complete defecation. Should I enhance the potency?

Kindest regards
Abhishek

ANSWER: Dear Abhishek,
         Yes, if you are not responding much to the 30th potency, I think you should increase the potency to 200 and take it only once every night for 15 days. We can think about changing the remedy only if even this doesn't help you. Thank you.

QUESTION: Dear Prasad Ji, please suggest me the dose of the medicine Calcarea carbonic 200. How much water and how many drops?

Regards

ANSWER: Dear Abhishek,
         You need to take the 200 potency also in the same manner, i.e., 3 drops in 1 teaspoon of water every night for 15 days. Let us see how you respond to this change. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

QUESTION: Dear Prasad Ji, even Calcarea carbonic 200 is not giving any response at all. I have taken this medicine for 6 days. I must however, say that Calcarea carbonic 30 was better as the stools were at least softened. I don't know if there is a medicine for my problem! Prasad ji, in case you prescribe a new medicine, can I take that in pellet form?

Answer
Dear Abhishek,
         Please continue with the same medicine for at least another week. If there is still no change, then you can try a specific homeopathic remedy called Sanicula in 30C potency. You can take these medicines in pill form, the dosage being 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri