Homeopathy/Bowel disorder


doctor i have got chronic gastritis or dyspepsia and due to this i become weak day to day and feel my body going to be dull of its all organs and i have also hypertension. so plz tell me what to do


The best thing would be to consult a good homeopath so proper detailed case can be taken and treatment can be given to you. Situations like this should be treated systematically so that they don't grow into more complicated pathology.

best wishes,  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Aryev P. Bhardwejj


I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.


I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

Past/Present Clients
I have served clients from all over the world.

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.