Homeopathy/DEfecation issues

Question
DEar Prasad ji,

I have been taking Sanicula 30 for 15 days but no effect at all. Should I try something else now or still hope is there. (But what will I try?)

Answer
Dear Abhishek,
         Please take the same remedy in the 200C potency now, taking 4 pills thrice daily for another 15 days. If you are still not better, try Alumina 200C, the same way. I hope are following all the other lifestyle recommendations that are usually made for people suffering from constipation, such as consuming a high-fiber diet, drinking 8 glasses of water every day, taking a big bowl of curds daily, and exercising regularly. Hopefully, you should respond. If you yet do not improve, you should see a homeopath close to you for constitutional treatment. There are hundreds of remedies in homeopathy that can be of help to you. Choosing the appropriate one that suits your problem the best is the challenge. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri