Homeopathy/disc compression resulting foot drop

Question
Good day Dr. Ati, am 41 years,suffering from a right leg foot drop due to a slip disc compression L3/L4 occurred 6 weeks ago, have having weakness in my  leg musscles ,in the right leg the muscle  is weaker than the left, walking is not comfortable and am loosing my muscle power on my feet Gradually,can you please guide\advice me if this possible to cure by homeopathy and if yes kindly advice how.

Answer
Hello Anand!

I am not sure if your disc slipped due to an accident or if it happened over time due to scoliosis or other muscle-skeletal problem?

If an accident or fall, you can try the remedy Hell-n for compression of the spine after a fall - a 30C twice a day for 2-3 days should show some effect.
You need some manual adjustment and physiotherapy to restore proper alignment of the spine and strengthen the muscles. I am not sure if this was done or not and if it helps or not.

Hypericum is a good remedy for nerve pain and damage - a 30C or 200C may help with that.
Having said this, there are at least 20 remedies that can be useful for your condition, but to select the correct one, more detail is necessary and possibly a follow up with a homeopath who can take your case and try 2-3 remedies in succession.

YOu can also give Phosphorus 30C or 200C a try.
Other possible remedies: Silicea, Symphytum, Ruta or Rhus t.

I hope it helps,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)