Homeopathy/Facing multiple lipoma on arms and abdomen

I have developed lipomas on hands(5 on left and 4 on right arm, disperesd along forearm,near elbow and near biceps muscle) and one on abdomen. They started to form from 6 years back. Now it has started to pain. Also, I am 28 years old now and my mother has multiple lipomas, so its congenial probably. Initially I had taken homeopathic medicine for the same when the lipomas started but after 6 months of use no significant change was noticed so I discontinued the medicine. Please provide your advice on the same. It will be really helpful.

One of the main remedies for such problems is Baryta carbonic. The best potency to try is 12C and perhaps go up to 30C if you see that it is working but progress is slow. Many other remedies and potencies are also useful, but the choice can only be precise when a professional homeopath takes your case and evaluates your needs carefully.

You can also try other remedies:

Calcarea carbonic also helps with lipoma.
Phytolacca is another, especially when the lipoma feels hard.
Belladona is useful when there is more pain.

Start with one of these remedies, try for a couple of weeks and see if there is any change. If none, try another remedy again for a while and so on. I can't say which one is right for you as I can't take your case on this forum.

The potency can also make a big difference. i would start with 12C, but in some cases 9C may work better, or 30 C and even 200C potency. This is where professional help one on one is useful.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.