Homeopathy/fatty liver

Question
hi ati, could i possibly have a fatty liver? i have been eating unhealthy for the past 20 years. foods like pasta, potatoes, rice, breads soda pop you know just junk food. my abdomen feels like a waterbed. could i also have ascites too. i have had mild pains under my right rib cage in the past. i could use your advice on what to do with this problem. thanks for your help.

Answer
Dear Christopher,
Your symptoms could indicate either of those problems - or something else. The best thing to do is go to a doctor and get examined and get a blood test. Doctors are well equipped to rule out things, so start there. I can't diagnose online as you can imagine - it is hard to take a whole case or to examine the person.

There are homeopathic remedies that can help with both conditions, if you do have them.
To lose some weight - change your diet, exercise more and use supplements to help your body overcome this. Homeopathy can greatly speed up this process.

Warmly,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)