Homeopathy/gas and hyper acidity

Question
I am 55 year old woman currently suffering from hyper acidity and gas problem.

Apart from that I had two surgery my gall bladder is removed and uterus is removed. nervous disorder problem. my neck and upper back pain so much if i do little hard work it is kind of spodlytes  

appetite is ok
thirst is ok
constipation problem
sleep is ok
Dreams come often
short tempered and over sensitive

thanks

Answer
Hello,
     Was your gall bladder removed due to gallstones and was your uterus removed due to the presence of a fibroid? If yes, please take Calcarea carbonica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. This should help to treat your dyspepsia, spondylosis, and constipation. Please keep me informed about your response to the remedy. Depending on your response, we can plan your next prescription. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri