Homeopathy/Migraines

Question
I get terrible migraines from the barometric pressure. My head can predict the weather 48 hours before. The pain is severe pounding in both temples and lasts until the weather breaks. I have been experiencing this for 50 years, since I was hit in the head with a bat when I was 4 years old. It is very hard because it interferes with everything that I do. I get nauseous, too. It is a classical migraine with no aura, but I have a sensitivity to light and sound.

Thanks for your help. I have tried so many remedies, acupuncture, allopathic medicine, etc. Nothing works.

Answer
Hello
The migraine is curable by proper homeopathic treatment. It is required a detail case history
(homeopathic case history ) to start the treatment that can not possible in this platform. Either you have to visit any good doctor personally or submit the detail case history online. You can keep in touch with me at multicare.homeo@yahoo.com. thanks

Homeopathy

Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy