Homeopathy/Eosinophil Level

Question
"I am 67 years .I suffer from frequent colds.I did routine blood count test .While all parameters remained normal
Eosinophil is HIGH 14%,ESR 31.3 mm/hr ,Haempglobin-13.7
What medicine I should take for High Eosinophil .Please help"

Answer
Hello,
     The eosinophil count can increase with allergies or as a result of parasitic infestations. So, I suggest that you take the following two medicines for a month and then repeat your CBC test:

Cina 30C and Arsenicum album 30C, 4 pills of each three times daily for a month.

Please ensure that you eat healthy and exercise regularly by walking for at least half an hour every day to stay fit. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri