Homeopathy/Eosinophil Level

"I am 67 years .I suffer from frequent colds.I did routine blood count test .While all parameters remained normal
Eosinophil is HIGH 14%,ESR 31.3 mm/hr ,Haempglobin-13.7
What medicine I should take for High Eosinophil .Please help"

The eosinophil count can increase with allergies or as a result of parasitic infestations. So, I suggest that you take the following two medicines for a month and then repeat your CBC test:

Cina 30C and Arsenicum album 30C, 4 pills of each three times daily for a month.

Please ensure that you eat healthy and exercise regularly by walking for at least half an hour every day to stay fit. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.