Homeopathy/fatty liver

Dear Aryev

I have diagnosed fatty liver grade-1 pls advise me homeopathic remedy to cure it. can Vanadium useful for this condition.

Zafar Iqbal

Homeopathic treatment works by finding unique symptoms about an individual - it is not good homeopathy when prescription is made solely on disease labels such as 'headache', 'diabetes' or 'fatty liver'.

You should find a good homeopath and take proper constitutional treatment from him/her. The purpose of this forum is to answer general questions and to educate clients. In some cases a prescription could possibly be made, but in most cases it is not possible due to lack of information that can be provided in this setting.

best wishes

Aryev P. Bhardwejj

I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.

I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

I have served clients from all over the world.