Homeopathy/fatty liver

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sultan

I have diagnosed fatty liver grade-1 pls advise me homeopathic remedy to cure it. can Vanadium useful for this condition.

Regards
Zafar Iqbal

ANSWER: Dear Zafar, you are welcome
Your problem requires long term treatment and may require several remedies along the course of treatment. Vanadium is not the specific remedy for this condition. You are advised to contact some nearby homeopath for proper treatment.
Wish you good health
Dr. Sultan Mahmud

http://autism-psychiatry.com/

QUESTION: Dear Sultan Sb

I am also from Lahore Pakistan, Pls advise me your address, i want to meet you.

Regards
Zafar Iqbal

Answer
Dear Zafar Iqbal, welcome again
Currently I accept only online patients and I have closed my physical clinic. Therefore, it is not possible to meet in person. It will be more convenient and economical for you to be treated by some nearby homeopath. Your case is not complicated but it will take some time for complete recovery.
Best wishes
Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Homeopathy

Sultan Mahmud