Homeopathy/fatty liver

Question
Dear Ati

I have diagnosed fatty liver grade-1 pls advise me homeopathic remedy to cure it. can Vanadium useful for this condition.

Regards
Zafar Iqbal

Answer
Hello Zafar,

Here is an article to read to inform yourself and see in which category of problems you fall:
http://hpathy.com/cause-symptoms-treatment/fatty-liver/

As you see, the most common cause is alcohol or medical drugs use, toxicity and heavy metals. The first step is to stop such use and detoxify and strengthen the body.

There are many remedies that can help with this condition, but they should be applied under homeopathic observation if your health is not good overall. Here are some to consider:

Arsenic Album, Nux Vomica, Chelidonium, Cardus m, Apocynum, Lycopodium, Sepia, Phosphorous, Digitalis, Bryonia, Helleborus Niger, Ferrum Met, kali Carb, Iris V, Natrum Carb and many others.

You could try some Chelidonium as a start if you wish - in a 12C or 30C potency.
But any one of the other remedies could also be useful, depending on what else is wrong with your health and what your symptoms are. I am not sure if Vanadium is correct or not as I don't know much about your case and this condition needs more direct attention than the internet can provide.

Be well,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)