Homeopathy/flat foot

Question
I m 33 yrs women..suffering wit flat foot..since a year. Dr suggested me injection in foot...is it pain ful and effective.?
Is surgery effective.? Is it major surgery? Hw much time it takes to heal?

Answer
Hello,
     Please note that flat feet per se do not cause problems by themselves. It is the poor arching that makes them more susceptible to early arthritic changes. I would neither recommend injections nor surgery, if the pain is not much. All that you need to do is to get special insoles made for yourself in consultation with some good surgicals. Wear soft and well-cushioned footwear always. On the homeopathic side, take Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily for at least 2 months. You should feel better. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri