Homeopathy/homeo medicine misuse

i have taken sulphur cm one does 2years before by mistaken.after taken i am still suffering from sulphur proving.i have taken nux vom,puls,camphor in 1m and 10 m potency .i have also taken sulphur 30 to antidot ,but no medicine works..pls could u provide me a sulphur antidot...

Dear Dushyant,
         The best way of antidoting the effects of a homeopathic remedy is by selecting another remedy that covers the current distressing symptoms. This medicine should be taken in the lower potencies such as 30 or 200 twice daily for only a week or so.  the slightest evidence of improvement, the medicine should be stopped immediately. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.