Homeopathy/Please answer as soon as possible!

I'm 24 years old boy and i think that protiens are discharging with urine out of my body, i have never used any medicine, i am not gaining health and i feel weakness and pain in my body. Can you please suggest me any homeopathic medicine? i need it!

Dear Isa,

Before you get frightened by this situation, it is best to see a doctor or other medical professional and get examined to rule out a few things like kidney problems or thyroid problems or other organ stress.

Weakness and pain in the body can be a sign of too many things for me to be able to select a remedy that would work. There is no single remedy for these symptoms because they can match hundreds of remedies - many conditions have weakness and failure to gain weight as a problem.

For now, you could perhaps take the Bioplasma 12 by Hylands or New Era. These are homeopathic remedies used to help the body work better if there is a weakness somewhere in the system. They are easy to take and you can even sip in water when you feel sick. They are sold online and in most homeopathic pharmacies around the world. They are also called Schussler salts or cell salts. Get the package that has all 12 salts in each little tablet. Try that for a month or two, while you get examined for a more clear diagnosis.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.