Homeopathy/RHD Mild Mitral Regurgitation

sir, me 24 saal ka hu muje rhd mild mr pechale 13 saalo se.aur har monthly penadura injection lagwata hu.kya homeopathic m is ka pura ilaj ho sakta h kya.
DOMING.          Absent.       pml.       paradoxical
MVA.          2.8sqcm.      MR.         MILD

Priya Vishvendra,
         Aapko jo davaai di jaa rahi hai, woh aapke RHD ko wapas hone se rokne ke liye dee ja rahi hai. Is se, ya phir kissi bhi davaai se, aapke mitral regurgitation mein koi farak nahi aa sakta, kyun ki yeh ek sanrachnatmak takleef hai. Par, aap 'Aurum metallicum 30C' naamak homeopathic davaai lekar dekh sakte hai. Is davaai ke 4 goliyan aap din mein teen dafe le sakte hain, ek mahine ke liye. Phir, aap bataain ki aap koi farak mehsoos kar rahe hain ya nahi. Shukriya.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.