Homeopathy/unable to walk and speak

my daughter age is now 5 year.her name id ANNU.her colour is not fair and dark.main problem is she is not able to stand.below the waist is to weak.she is also not speaking very well except few many allopathy doctors are said she has no problem her mind is not grow as well her please help me by homoeopathy medicine.

Dear Shyam,
Has your child been vaccinated? Is there a particular age at which you noticed something was not right?
Was she ever healthy and able to develop and then stopped?
It is hard to know how to approach this situation, but vaccines have been  known to cause nerve damage or developmental damage to some sensitive children.
If your child was born with health problems, then this may be hereditary.
Do you have any idea when this started and what happened before that?

In homeopathy, there are 100 remedies for inability to walk or development problems, but each remedy is different depending on the cause and other symptoms.

Beryta carb. comes to mind - for children failing to thrive and develop. You can try the 30C potency once a day for 2 weeks and see if anything changes. But there are so many other remedies that could work better.

It may be better if you could see an actual healer in person so they can assess the child and view the situation from a different perspective and then not only choose one remedy, but many different remedies that have to be changed over time.

Homeopathy could help, but this type of case needs to be monitored, remedies have to be changed and they have to be selected specifically for your child - this is not a simple and general problem, but a complicated and specific case.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.