Dear sir

I want to ask Chelidonium in potency and in mother tincture can be used together? and the other question is that alcohol used in homeopathy is dangerous for liver?

Zafar Iqbal

Dear Zafar,
         It is not advisable to use a homeopathic remedy in mother tincture form and potency simultaneously, as this can affect the clinical outcomes unpredictably. The alcohol used in the homeopathic medicines is as harmful as any other alcohol. That is precisely why we medicate the globules or ask our patients to take a few drops of the medicine in a much larger amount of water, stir the mixture well (so that most of the alcohol evaporates), and then take the medicine. Please note that it is not the alcohol, which is the medicine. It is only a vehicle. So, even after the alcohol evaporates, the medicinal properties in the mixture remain unaltered. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.