Homeopathy/pain

Question
I actually have 2 questions. The first my husband has suffered from depression for years he tends to hold things in and stays angry all the time. He's also suffering from joint pain.  All of his joints ache but they told us through numerous tests he does not have arthritis. He's used to walk all the time and now it takes a lot for him to get up and walk. He just wants something that will help to make the pain in the joints go away and for him to be able to get up and walk again.

My second question is for myself. I was diagnosed with hip dysplasia in both hips back in March, and about a month ago my heel started hurting really bad on both feet especially when I get up in the morning. In doing some research on reflexology I found out that the pain in my heel can be related to my hips. I also have trouble sometimes getting up in the morning with the pain in my heel. I am. mostly looking for natural pain relief. Both myself and my husband are overweight and we know that that is not helping our situation but with the pain we experience it's very hard to get up and be active.   I used to run five miles every morning and I was in shape.  please let me know if there's anything you can suggest to help us. Thank you so much.

Answer
Hi
For Yourself and your Husband -
1)Medorrhinum-200 - Liquid dilution - 2 to 3 drops twice daily at morning empty stomach and evening empty stomach on DAY-1
2)Rhus tox-200 - Liquid dilution - 2 to 3 drops twice daily at morning empty stomach and evening empty stomach on DAY-2
3) Calcarea carb-200- Liquid dilution - 2 to 3 drops twice daily at morning empty stomach and evening empty stomach on DAY-3
DAY-1 -- DAY-2 -- DAY-3 -- DAY-1 -- DAY-2 -- DAY-3 -- DAY-1.....like wise.
Continue for 1 month and update your health condition at Multicare Homeopathy Treatment site (my site)
Thank you  

Homeopathy

Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy