Homeopathy/premature ejaculation

Hi sir,
my appetite is ok
craving for sweet
constipation prob
sleep is ok
prob.Mental tension
i had a prob of spermatorreah and cured by acid phos 30 seminal leakage

I am 25 years old male  i have a problem of premature ejaculation i have a masturbation habit from last 10 years and now i ejaculate with in seconds or 10 to 15 strokes sometimes before penetration.  sometimes i feel sticky liquid comes when i arouse i think it is spermotorreah it causes due to over masturbation.but this prob was totally cured by phos acid i think it has come again and my sperm is very thin as well I  also have a problem of tridosh

please suggest me some good medicine.

Dear Sushant,
         If the sticky liquid that you see is transparent, you need not worry, as that is not semen. It is the precoital fluid, which helps to lubricate the head of your penis, so as to prepare it for sexual intercourse. As for your premature ejaculation, you need to practice the start-stop-start technique to gain better control over your orgasm. You may try Nux vomica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for reducing any hypersensitivity related to your genitals. This will also help to treat your constipation and bust stress. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.