Dear Ati

I want to ask Chelidonium in potency and in mother tincture can be used together? and the other question is that alcohol used in homeopathy is dangerous for liver?

Zafar Iqbal

Hello again!

Alcohol in homeopathy is used to make the remedies stable - you just need a drop of a remedy, that is all.
To use it without the alcohol, open the bottle and let the alcohol evaporate. Or dilute the remedy in more water, shake well 30 times and take a drop from that dilution.

Chelidonium can be used in potency for a homeopathic effect. I have not used it in mother tincture, so I can't say if the tincture is useful or not. Homeopathic remedies can be combined with herbs and medical drugs with no side effects, except in cases where both the herb or homeopathic remedy have the SAME effect - in those cases, you have to watch out for an aggravation due to taking too much medicine for the same purpose.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.