Dear Sir

I want to ask Chelidonium in potency and in mother tincture can be used together? and the other question is that alcohol used in homeopathy is dangerous for liver?

Zafar Iqbal

In some cases we do use infrequent higher potency dose with a frequent low potency dose such as LM potency, it depends upon the case and what strategy a homeopath is using in the case. It is usually done when there is a pathology that needs frequent repetition.

Alcohol in homeopathic medicines is so low in quantity that it is not expected to affect anything - eve then if one so desires one can use vinegar as preservative instead of alcohol.

best wishes,  

Aryev P. Bhardwejj

I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.

I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

I have served clients from all over the world.