Homeopathy/question

Question
Dear Sir

I want to ask Chelidonium in potency and in mother tincture can be used together? and the other question is that alcohol used in homeopathy is dangerous for liver?

Regards
Zafar Iqbal

Answer
Hello

In some cases we do use infrequent higher potency dose with a frequent low potency dose such as LM potency, it depends upon the case and what strategy a homeopath is using in the case. It is usually done when there is a pathology that needs frequent repetition.

Alcohol in homeopathic medicines is so low in quantity that it is not expected to affect anything - eve then if one so desires one can use vinegar as preservative instead of alcohol.

best wishes,  

Homeopathy

Aryev P. Bhardwejj