Homeopathy/tendonitis(flat foot)

my wife is 73 years old . her weight is 60 kg and height is 5'2 .she is suffering from tendonitis in left foot(flat foot) since 6 months. kindly advice any medicines

Please give your wife two homeopathic medicines: Ruta graveolens 200C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily; for 2 months. Hot water fomentation along with the use of specially made shoe insoles will also help to reduce the pain associated with this condition. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.