Homeopathy/Treatment for Dry Eyes

I am 30 yrs old and i have Dry Eyes problem from 2 years and I like to know if there is any homeopathy treatment for dry eyes. Because of dry eyes my eyes becomes red, sometimes pain and head pain. I feel like there is something in my eyes. Please suggest me proper treatment and homeopathy medicines to treat well and get rid of it.

Reply soon.
Lalit Jain"

Dear Lalit,
         You can try the following treatment for your eye problem:
Take Ruta graveolens 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days,
Natrum muriaticum 6X, 4 tablets thrice daily for 15 days, and
Euphrasia homeopathic eye drops, twice daily for 15 days.

After this period, please tell me about your response to the treatment. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.