Homeopathy/Treatment for Varicocele Grade 1

Question
Hello Dr,
From the last 1 month i have pain near testis, groin area and as per general doctor i have done ultrasound of abdomen and scrotal. It have diagnosed Varicocele Grade 1 in left side and he told to wear langot. And there is 1 stone of 3mm in left kidney. I am feeling discomfort and pain in groin area and testes. Please suggest me homeopathy treatment to get rid of these diseases.
Reply soon.
Thanks
Hemant Jain

Answer
Dear Hemant,
         The doctor has advised your correctly. You should wear either a langot or a supporter to support your scrotum. this will reduce the discomfort associated with this condition. On the homeopathic side, I suggest that you take Calcarea fluoricum 3X and Ferrum phosphoricum 6X, 4 tablets of each, thrice daily for 2 months. As for your kidney stone, you can try Berberis vulgaris mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for 2 months too. Drink at least 8 glasses of water, increase your intake of citrus fruits, namely lemon, sweet-lime, grapefruit, and orange; and exercise regularly. Vigorous exercises such as skipping and swimming will be more useful for you. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri