Homeopathy/Multiple Lipomas

Hi Doctor,

I have multiple lipomas on my body since last couple of years  . The numbers are growing . Is there a cure in homeopathy . I am currently in Bangalore (India). Could you pls suggest me some medicines or doctors where I can go for treatment .

Hello Chethan,

Yes lipoma can also get better if properly treated with homeopathy. In homeopathy the patient is treated as an individual - not by the name of the disease or pathology alone - such as personality, likes dislikes etc. The best coarse of treatment is obviously in person by a good homeopath, long distance is secondary preference. There should be good homeopaths in Bangalore. You would have to look for them. I am not so familiar with Bangalore, I live in Canada.

best wishes,

Aryev P. Bhardwejj

I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.

I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

I have served clients from all over the world.