I m 23 years old n suffering from pcos from 8 years .i have vry much delayed periods exces body and facial hair but i m not obese .i have to use ovulation pills for periods.which medicine should i use for my problems?

Dear Misha, you are welcome

In homeopathy, there is no specific medicine for any disease or condition. Every single case requires detailed case taking and evaluation of the patient. Your case is curable, but requires long term treatment. The best way to be got cured and avoid disappointment is, to get proper treatment from some competent homeopath. For this, it will be much convenient for you to consult some nearby local homeopath. You can also get online treatment from me. For this you should contact me through my personal email address.

Avoid using on the counter available so called specific combination products. These will spoil your case.

Best wishes,
Dr. Sultan Mahmud


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Sultan Mahmud


I can answer all questions regarding treatment of mental, emotional, and physical diseases by homeopathy.


I have treated a variety of patients, like acute and chronic cases, cardiac patients, cases of advanced pathology, and psychiatric patients.

I have self published six books on homeopathy.

Government recognized Diploma in homeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homeopathic practitioner.

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.