Homeopathy/pcos

Question
I m 23 years old n suffering from pcos from 8 years .i have vry much delayed periods exces body and facial hair but i m not obese .i have to use ovulation pills for periods.which medicine should i use for my problems?

Answer
Dear Misha, you are welcome

In homeopathy, there is no specific medicine for any disease or condition. Every single case requires detailed case taking and evaluation of the patient. Your case is curable, but requires long term treatment. The best way to be got cured and avoid disappointment is, to get proper treatment from some competent homeopath. For this, it will be much convenient for you to consult some nearby local homeopath. You can also get online treatment from me. For this you should contact me through my personal email address.

Avoid using on the counter available so called specific combination products. These will spoil your case.

Best wishes,
Dr. Sultan Mahmud
21-1-15

Homeopathy

Sultan Mahmud