Homeopathy/please advice urgently

Question
Dear sir,
My name is Gloria. I am planning to take homeopathic treatment for my hair loss problem. Could you please sort a query of mine.
Suppose I start the treatment from one homeopath. Suppose, Initially I get satisfactory results. But, later after 6 months my cure stops or I am not satisfied with the physician or my physician is ignorant towards me, then in such a case can I go for the treatment from some other homeopath?Will going to some other homeopath affect my recovery so far from first homeopath(as second homeopath will choose the remedies different from the first one),?

Putting in other words suppose I get 50% cure from first homeopath and then I switch to some other homeopath.This second homeopath chooses some other remedy.what are the prospects  in this case? If the second homeopath chooses some other remedy. Will I get further improvement In my case or the progress stops because of change In remedy?
The key thing here is the change in remedy. Will it help or not?

Please try to sort this doubt of mine. I am very confused because of this

thanks..

Answer
Hello,
     I understand your problem. It is a fact that in Homeopathy, the remedy is often changed on the basis of the symptoms; and the homeopath makes his choice of the remedy based on his experience. Thus, there is every possibility that if you go to ten different homeopaths, each of them may land up with ten different remedies for you. However, you need not lose heart. That is the beauty of Homeopathy. Being a very humane healing science, it works by immunomodulation. So, any remedy that matches your symptom totality is bound to produce positive results. Irrespective of whether your problem has been treated properly by a previous homeopath or not, the next homeopath who will be treating you will look at your original unmodified picture, as well as your current symptom totality, before prescribing. This way, you should respond to the treatment anyway. Here, I must also inform you that in case of hair loss, it is very important to know the cause, as there are numerous causes. If the cause is a deficiency, an underlying pathology, or some toxin, this maintaining cause needs to be taken care of first; otherwise, you will never see longstanding results. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri