Homeopathy/Thinning of Semen

Question
hello sir
         I have a problem of overmaster-bating in the past but now i only do this once a month,problem is that I found out that my semen is going to be really thin even If i don't masturbate for 3 months nothing have changed,its becomes like water even after doing exercises,changing diet while in past its thick and sticky,please suggest me what to do,I believe that the organs that produce the semen have weakened in my body.

thanks in advance

Answer
Dear Deepak,
         Please note that the consistency of the semen does change with sexual activity as well as seasons. If you abstain from any sexual activity for a  few weeks, the quantity of the semen produced is bound to be a little more and thinner, as the content of the prostatic fluid and the secretion of the seminal vesicles will be greater in amount. You need not worry about this. I think you are perfectly normal. If still in doubt, I suggest that you get your semen analysis done. If the report turns out normal, you can rest assured. However, it is abnormal, please give me the details, and will advise you accordingly. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri