Homeopathy/allergy all over body

Question
I am male 30 yrs. I am currently suffering from skin allergy and itching all over body. the itching starts from the scrotum and advance to other body parts specially head. Mostly no redness but sometimes there are red patches here and there. The problem aggravates from direct sunlight, heat, sweating. Sometimes it alternates with coryza. I am a chronic patient of allergic rhinitis. the itching decreases after bathing, sitting in a/c room and taking anti allergy. Can you help me with a long term solution pls.?

Answer
Dear Younus,
         Please start with Sulphur 30C, 4 pills every morning on an empty stomach for 15 days. Please increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables, so as to tackle any micronutrient deficiencies, which may be in the background. Please do keep me informed about the progress of your condition. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri