Homeopathy/Cure for cancer

Question
Dear Dr. Few months ago I was diagnosed with an intra medullary spinal cord tumer 61mm 14mm size at CV3 through CV6 with associated proximal and distal hydrosyringomyelia, cord expansion & posterior scalloping of the adjacent vertebral bodies. Likely ependymoma. Currently the symptoms includes numbness and weakness in both upper and lower limbs. Slight swelling of left jaw area of face and left side of chest. Difficulty in running climbing and jumping. Neurosurgeons aware me of risk involved in surgery. Therefore please tell me if homeopathic medicines can cure such tumers.Thanks.

Answer
Hello Namaskar,

It depends upon many factors. Best thing would be to work with a good homeopath in an involved manner to get proper treatment. Also I suggest you do regular Yoga to boost your immune system and to build up reserves of positive energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aOpgIpHbwY

best wishes

Homeopathy

Aryev P. Bhardwejj