Homeopathy/Cure for cancer

Dear Dr. Few months ago I was diagnosed with an intra medullary spinal cord tumer 61mm 14mm size at CV3 through CV6 with associated proximal and distal hydrosyringomyelia, cord expansion & posterior scalloping of the adjacent vertebral bodies. Likely ependymoma. Currently the symptoms includes numbness and weakness in both upper and lower limbs. Slight swelling of left jaw area of face and left side of chest. Difficulty in running climbing and jumping. Neurosurgeons aware me of risk involved in surgery. Therefore please tell me if homeopathic medicines can cure such tumers.Thanks.

Hello Namaskar,

It depends upon many factors. Best thing would be to work with a good homeopath in an involved manner to get proper treatment. Also I suggest you do regular Yoga to boost your immune system and to build up reserves of positive energy.

best wishes

Aryev P. Bhardwejj

I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.

I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

I have served clients from all over the world.