Homeopathy/leg pain

Question
Hello sir  my mother has severe right leg pain start from behing buttock and go down upto ankle she also have pain just below  knee join line pain aggravate randomly my senior doctor made diagnosis sciatica but i am not fully satisfied  because pain mainly below joint line .please  suggest me what i can do

Answer
Dear Dr. Rizwan,
         You are right in thinking that this is not only a sciatic nerve affection. The fact that she has pain even below her knee joint means that she could be also be having some degenerative changes in her knee joint along with the vertebral osteoarthritis, which has led to sciatica. First and foremost, medicines will only help to relieve pain temporarily. For a more permanent solution, she should see a physiotherapist, who will teach her certain exercises that will help to strengthen her muscles and reduce nerve entrapment. On the homeopathic side, give her Gnaphalium 200C and Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 pills and 4 tablets, respectively, thrice daily for 15 days. If Gnaphalium does not relieve completely, you can try Colocynthis 200C in the same way. However, continue with Calcarea fluoricum 3X for at least 2 to 3 months. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri