Homeopathy/Lipomas

Question
First of all, I will appreciate you for providing free services to the people and help them in solving there problems. I want to discuss the disease of my brother and need your expert advice. He is 29 years old with normal height and thin body. He had cyst like things on his body at the time of birth. Some years ago, I got his checkup from medical specialists who said that these are harmless and could not be cured. They said these were fats/lipid cyst. Then I studied this phenomenon on net and came to know that these were called lipoma and could not cured except surgery such as liposuction. Now the problem is that cyst are increasing in number and size and have covered almost complete body except face and neck. His blood testS are found normal. I request you to suggest some remedy. Thanks.

Answer
Dear Qamar,
         First and foremost, please find out if your brother consumes any form of alcohol. Even drinking beer can aggravate this condition. If he does, ask him to stop taking it completely. He should ensure that his daily meals comprise foods that contain garlic, onions, ginger, asafoetida, and cinnamon as ingredients. He should indulge in regular vigorous exercises. He should also massage these tumors with bearly hot castor oil for about 30 minutes every day for a month. On the homeopathic side, give him Lapis alba 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, along with Glycyrrhiza glabra mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily, for a month. He should see a reduction in the size of these fatty tumors, if he follows my advice diligently. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri